1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Parking restrictions at Disney during Epcot's Food & Wine Festival

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney is putting a restriction on certain parking areas during the popular Food & Wine Festival at Epcot.

Throughout the Festival, September 29 - November 13, guests wanting to park at the Boardwalk, Yacht Club or Beach Club will need to show their room keys to gain access to the parking lots.

Guests with dining, recreation or spa reservations at one of these hotels or who are attending a convention event will still be allowed to park.

Valet parking will still be available, as well as parking for guests with special needs.

Guests not meeting one of these conditions will be required to park at the theme parks.

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Personally I reckon this is a good move by Disney. :yes:

It is frustrating at times when I have a bone fide reason to visit the Boardwalk [say for dinner at the Flying Fish], & struggle to find a parking space even at times when the F & WF is not on!

3. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

isn't this what is supposed to happen anyway? :unsure: I felt guilty walking to epcot to watch illuminations after eating at the Yachtsman!