1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Passholders get a *free ride* @ Richard Petty Experience!

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by gwennie81, Jan 8, 2010.

1. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

[SIZE=-1]Complimentary Ride Along and a Chance to Win a Driving Experience! [/SIZE]

[​IMG]

Stop by Walt Disney World Speedway now until March 31, 2010 and receive a complimentary Ride Along from Richard Petty Driving Experience! Simply show your Disney Pass and you'll get to ride shotgun for three laps in a NASCAR-style race car with one of our professional driving instructors, reaching speeds up to 140mph!

While you are there, enter to win an 18-lap King's Driving Experience and Richard Petty signed diecast car! Monthly winners will also be drawn to win an 8-lap Rookie Driving Experience.

RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE'S WALT DISNEY WORLD® PASSHOLDER FREE RIDE-ALONG PROMOTION - DISCLAIMER NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 1/1/2010 and ends 3/31/2010. To be eligible for the free ride-along with Richard Petty Driving Experience at Walt Disney World® Speedway the Disney Passholder must present their valid pass upon entering the speedway. Limit one (1) free ride-along per passholder for the entire three (3) month promotion period. Must be at least 14 years old to ride and participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE'S WALT DISNEY WORLD® PASSHOLDER ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A DRIVING EXPERIENCE - OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts 1/1/2010 and ends 3/31/2010. To be eligible, winner must be 18 years old or older with a valid driver's license. Each month one (1) winner will be chosen from all that month's entries, to receive a Rookie Driving Experience - winner will be contacted by phone or e-mail. Also at the end of the three (3) month promotion, one (1) winner will be chosen from all the entries, to receive a King's Driving Experience and a 1:24 RPDE diecast car - winner will be contacted by phone or e-mail. Only one submission per passholder will be accepted. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Rookie Experience is valued at $486.04, King's Experience is valued at $919.04, and the RPDE diecast $26.63. Driving Experiences are only valid at RPDEÕs Walt Disney World¨ Speedway and cannot be redeemed for cash. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on the last day of each month to be considered for that month.

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

that is cool!

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh wow!!!

I wonder if you can use your Passholder to give the ride to someone else? :unsure:

I really think I might do this. :yes: Not a fan of Petty, but any means but sure am a fan of going fast! :D :D :D

4. Jax1970

Jax1970 Imagineer

At last - a passholder time-limited perk that DH and I will actually be able to use!

Can't wait! I wonder if you can book a freebie, or if they are using them to fill in time between booked drives?

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Oh man, and I won't be there before 31 March.