1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Per-Trip Report----NYC-FLA

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

Back in the spring I booked a free dining trip for 8/25-9/1 at the Caribbean Beach hotel. I told my brother and sister about the free dining deal and they each booked the same trip as I did....My mother also booked but has since cancelled her trip(health concerns). There will be a total of fifteen of us on this trip. I also spoke to one of my friends who will also be at Caribbean beach the same time as us. We are driving to Disney and I wanted to get there a few days before our Disney Trip began for some sun and maybe a waterpark so I booked the Omni (lazy river pool)for 2 nights prior to our free dining trip.
    My wife's cousin who lives in Sarasota is getting married in March 2013 and my wife and I and both of our kids are in the wedding party . The bride called us said that she is getting her bridesmaids together for a dress fitting on 8/18 and wanted to know if we're going to be in Florida at that time. So now we are leaving NYC on 8/16 and checking in to the Hyatt in Sarasota on 8/17 for 3 nights and then heading to Orlando and checking into the Westin Imagine and then checking into the Omni at Champions Gate for two nights before we finally check into WDW. We will have checked into and out of 6 hotels on this trip if you count the two on I-95 that we will stay at during our drive up and down the coast.:surrender:

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Sounds like an ambitious but fun filled trip. Have fun.