1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Photo Print Packages to be Stopped at Select Disney World Resort Dining Locations

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

In a move that is likely to be very unpopular Disney PhotoPass Service will discontinue printing and selling photo print packages at select dining locations at the Walt Disney World from the 27th July 2014.

The affected locations include:
    • 1900 Park Fare
    • Chef Mickey’s
    • Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
    • Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
    • ‘Ohana
    • Tusker House Restaurant
    Guests will still be able to have their photos taken at these locations and these will be added to their MagicBand or a Memory Maker, PhotoPass or PhotoPass+ card. Guests will still be able to view and purchase these photos online via their My Disney Experience account or onsite at a PhotoPass sales location.

Print packages at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall will continue to be offered until the 4th January 2015, as they are currently part of the inclusive dining experience. After this date print packages will no longer be included with reservations.

2. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

I bet the price doesn't go down!
    If I'm honest I've always been disappointed with the photos we've had included in these meals, and we had a fair few this year. Even though we had several taken at each location they never chose a good one.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yeah price the same or higher for sure. They normally sell a load because they show you the actual photo and it's an impulse right then and there purchase. I wonder if they'll still come round with an ipad or something to show the photos and ask if you want to buy, or if they'll just tell you to look online.

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

As far as I understand it, you will be told you can view them online.