1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Photopass Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Figment, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Figment

Figment Imagineer

Is it now possible to add all of the ride photos to your photopass?:unsure:

I know in the past there was only a couple that you could add. We've never bought a photopass, but we usually buy one ride photo per trip. Was just considering getting the pass if we could get ALL of the ride pictures.

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

You can add ride photos and character dining photos to the Photopass+ which is way more expensive than the standard photopass.

There is some more detailed information here and also some pricing information and a link for a pre-purchase saving here

3. Figment

Figment Imagineer

Thanks Wendy!:thumbsup: That certainly answers my question quite thoroughly. While looking at the list of the 7 *participating attractions* with the Photopass+ I can't recall if there's a ride/attraction that takes a photo that is NOT on that list. Are there any others? (It's been so long) If not, the pre-pay price certainly makes it worthwhile even if you just get all the ride pictures. We have some really hysterical ones from past visits.

4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

with the regular photopass you can add Test track only i believe:thumbsup: