1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Photopass question?

Discussion in 'General' started by caz1712, Oct 21, 2008.

1. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Hi guys,

I'm planning on advance purchasing the Photopass Cd before we go as it seems like good value!

I know the photopass pictures taken on rides (with exception of Test Track) and Character meals are not included in the price, but I wondered does this apply to photopass pictures taken at MVMCP at all?

Just wondered if there are different photo opportunities at this event that I need to budget extra to buy the pictures?

Thanks
    xxx
  2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

We went to MNSSHP last year and our photopass photos from the party were included.

We actually got given a special photopass to have the pictures taken on as there was a discount (20% I think) off any prints from it, which was instead of the free family photo they used to do at the parties.

We were able to add the photos from this pass to our photopass account with no problems at all - you get special party borders you can add as well if you like.

That was 2007 though and Disney do change things :rolleyes008:
  3. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

At MNSSHP this year the photopass photographers worked the same as they do the rest of the time so i'm guessing MVMCP will be just like that.

You could get a different Photopass card if you want, that pass gives you a code for discount of any MVMCP photo's you want printing but other than a nice souvenier there's no need to get a different photopass card as your normal one works fine (unless you do want to 20% off printing)
  4. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

i thought you got a free pic when you went to the halloween & xmas party. I can remember we did when we took the time to get in line for it. of course they had to mail it to you tho. is that a thing of the past now?
  5. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

Yes afraid so :( Just 20% off any prints from the party now.
  6. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the replies! Thats good to know! Just trying to figure out budgets and such like so nice to know I won't have to fork out any more $$$$!!!;)

Really looking forward to the party - am I right in saying the kids can get a picture with Father Christmas?

I'm not sure whether to order my photopass just now or hold off a bit longer?

xxx
  7. Jodie

Jodie Addicted to Mickey

I don't think it matters, I held off 'cos the code is only valid for 90days (I thin) but your only a month out now so you'll still have 45 days when you get home to view and edit them before you order the cd
  8. caz1712

caz1712 Earning my ears

Thanks jodie!

Hows you anyway? Didn't manage online last night was finishing printing the first of the boys journals off - OMG!! ITs looks ammmmazzzzziiinnng!!!

But I can't believe how much ink i used ( well I can really;)) 4 colour and 2 black for 1!!!!! But I don't care - all in the name of DISNEY!!!:tongue0011-1:

Obviously more money than sense!:yes:

xxx