1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Picnic in the Park at Animal Kingdom

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Beccaberry, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I'm going to go out on a limb and say something, but I'm going to caveat it by saying that I may be correcting myself soon (or asking Johnie to do so). I believe that CS (counter service credits) are not actually delineated between "Adult" and "Child". Yes, the guidelines *do* say that if a child's meal is offered you must eat from the child's menu...however if you look at your receipt it will simply say something to the effect of "Number of CS available" it does not distinguish between them as the table service credits do.

So...if my thinking is correct, and you bought a meal for five, it would simply deduct 5 CS credits, just the same as you would see anywhere else.

Can anyone confirm this?

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Im right there with you...

3. Mari

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I want the bag!

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Yep, I have heard many a Disney CM say there is no difference between child and adult CS credits.

Personally, I would just pay out of pocket for this particular meal and save my DP credits for something else. It is a waste of DP credits IMO.

Mari, you can buy that bag all over Disney so it's not something specific to the picnic deal. It's $2.95. They even have it at the outlet mall. Though it is not on sale there :thumbsdown:

5. Mari

:)

Thank you Johnie!! :)