1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

PIN CODE

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Jan 19, 2014.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I don't why I never get them but my partner at work seems to get a pin offer every few months. He just got another one this morning. He won't use it and he never does. In fact he has gone to WDW one time since we began working together 7 years ago. If I had received the same pin I would have probably used it next month. It's a free dining offer. The photo is the pin offer he received today

Attached Files:

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

And it's truly too bad they are non transferable :-(

Disney doesn't send me pin codes either. They know I'm coming back and that could be what they think about you.
    Sometimes if you go to the disneyworld site and start planning a trip, that can sometimes generate a code.

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I get them via email quite regularly but I guess it's to people that don't go that much

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Same with me, I get them on a regular basis as well.

What I have heard is that you can call up and ask if there are any pin codes available on your account.

I know people that have done this and there has been something there for them to use.

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

me too I often get them but mine have a corrupted address on them so I worry about trying to use them PLUS with not really staying on site much any more they're not too useful

6. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I don't doubt for a second that Disney knows what they are doing but sending me a pin code every once in a while may entice me into an extra trip .People who dont go often usually plan their trips well in advance where these pin codes are usually are a short notice thing. We are more than likely going to universal studios next month but a free dining code could change our minds inti making it a Disney trip. Even if I didn't use it at least I would feel like Disney is trying to reward a frequent visitor.

Beccaberry likes this.
  7. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I agree!