1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

pirate themed rooms?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by AKLnut, Apr 11, 2011.

1. AKLnut

AKLnut Imagineer

hiya again now I've heard that some resorts now have special pirate themed rooms which sounds brilliant to me anyone know where theyre at and any idea if theyre as good as they sound?

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I believe they are only available at Caribbean Beach Resort.

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Pirate-themed rooms at the Caribbean Beach Resort are in the Trinidad South section of the Walt Disney World hotel. The swash-buckling decor includes carpet made to look like plank flooring, bedding printed with gold coins and other pirate treasure and dark wood furnishings made to resemble ship’s wheels, barrels and treasure chests. These guest rooms come with two double beds, and there is room for a cot (available from the resort for an extra charge), a pack-and-play or a sleeping bag for a fifth person to stay in the room.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eWNc-1W8jdE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>