1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pirates, Arabian, or Medieval times?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by goofygal, May 18, 2010.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

Does anyone know which of the nondisney dinner shows are worrth trying? :unsure:

what about wonderworks I think they do a magic show?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We've been to Medieval (however that is spelled!) Times. It was good fun for the most part. I'm not a fan of eating with my hands though, and that is what is done there. It was years ago, so not sure if they still do the same show or not.

The falcon was the best part of the show for me. :yes:

Issy likes Arabian Nights. :yes:

I think the Wonderworks one has gotten some decent "reviews" from some of our members, but again I've not been.

I really need to get out, eh? :lol:

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Well, we did Medieval Times about four years back and enjoyed it but had nothing to compare it with at the time.

Have since done Arabian Nights and, as Tink says, I really love it. The black stallion is the star of the show for me and makes the show quite magical.

The Outta Control Magic Show was ok and, I would actually go again (this is the Wonderworks dinner show) Keith liked this show.

We have quite a list of the dinner shows etc right HERE on our home page. :thumbsup:

4. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

I've done all 3 and Pirates was my favoutie but the boys preffered Medievil Times

( the only thing I didn't like with all of them was the serves saying " we suggest $5 a per person tip... never gonna happen, $25 tip for them slopping food on our plates and scowling...)

Sandra

5. Scott1066

Scott1066 Earning my ears

We have done the Arabian nights night and the family loved it. Would like to try the Pirates one this time is it worth paying the extra to go there.