1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Planning a trip for November 2010

Discussion in 'General' started by MoniShu527, May 26, 2009.

1. MoniShu527

MoniShu527 Earning my ears

I was hoping to get some input about planning a trip for Nov. 6-13, 2010. We know that the Very Merry Mickey Christmas Party will just be starting and was wondering if anyone can tell me if all the parks will be decorated at that time? Also, how are crowds levels and weather? We've been to WDW in 2004 & 2005, but went in early May both times. We are picking Nov. to surprise our son for his birthday Nov. 12 and to see it decorated for Christmas. Thank you for any input!! Have a Magical Day!! :minnie:

2. lozzy

lozzy Addicted to Mickey

We are going on the 1st November 2010 and have been to Florida twice at this time of the year.
    Magic kingdom and MGM are the best for xmas decorated, Epcot have trees and a few decorated up but I don't remember Animal kingdom having must.

We find it isn't over crowned and the weather has been good for us, remember not to book during thanks giving as the parks will be busy.

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

wow!! what a great surprise!

I am sure it will be a fantastic trip!

and you have so much time to plan :)

How old will he be?

4. daveann

daveann Addicted to Mickey

we went the opening night last year for MVMCP and it was all decorated and totally fabulous was a wonderful evening you will need a sweater though as it got chilly