1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Poachers Storyline To Leave Kilimanjaro Safaris?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, May 23, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Online reports state the poacher sequence and storyline will be leaving Kilmanjaro Safaris & replaced with a new animal enclosure.

Whilst this is just a rumour and nothing will probably come of it, I just wondered what your views were on this.

Would you miss it?

Will you be glad to see it go?

I'm not sure, I have feeling both ways, yes I find it totally corny and probably wouldn't miss it, but that's part of Disney. I think they would need to do something else in it's place, otherwise it will be a ride through the park seeing the animals and if it is too hot, you won't get to see anything.

What do you think?
  2. Roller Blaning Custodian

Roller Blaning Custodian Earning my ears

I think id be pretty bummed to see that story line go, its always been a favorite of mine, especially when they start trucking it when they get word of pochers going after little red. Although if they revamped the storyline with something more exciting id be up for it.
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

They've changed that storyline so much from its original. I don't think I would miss it. The last time we did it we didn't even hear the poachers and their guns.
  4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Even DH has said it is part of the ride...it's a classic.

I wonder if the ostrich eggs have hatched yet?