1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question Polynesian DVC ?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by wishonastar, Sep 3, 2013.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

I've heard that there's going to be a Polynesian DVC? that would be perfect for me and I'd definitely buy, does anyone know any more?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

The way that DVC is expanding, I wouldn`t be surprised.
    However on our recent trip we viewed models of the DVC build at the GF [which was amazing], but no-one mentioned anything about work at the Poly.

3. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

I've just recently read that the Poly DVC is next in line after GF is completed. Disney has already filed permit plans. The plans show 20 "water bungalows" that are actually out along the edge of Seven Seas Lagoon starting around the Tahiti building and then wrap around Sunset Point. There will be a walkway that connects the 20 bungalows to shore. Also it looks like Disney will convert Buildings 10 & 11 (the two closest to the TTC) into DVC rooms.

dvcjane likes this.
  4. dvcjane

dvcjane Imagineer

oooooo thanks for that, cant wait!

5. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I think they are going to have to do something about refurbishing the main building before they go into building any DVC there. It has LOTS of problems.