1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pool rules

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by buzzchamp, Mar 13, 2009.

1. buzzchamp

buzzchamp Imagineer

Hi

I know that if we stay at pop century we cant use the pool at the grand floridian but can we invite friends to use the pool where we are staying or will they be asked to leave??

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Technically, no you can't, as the pools are only for WDW guests. However, unlike the deluxe pools I've never seen anyone check or question anyone using a value pool.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Actually, because you are a paying guest you can invite your friends to join you as long as you are there with them (and stay there with them).

We've had any number of guests join us when we were staying at the Beach Club. The staff appreciate being alerted, "Hi, here's my room card. Just wanted to let you know this is my guest," and have never given us a problem. :yes:

4. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Just know that knitted costumes are de rigeur now.... ;)