1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Post office on property?

Discussion in 'General' started by Beccaberry, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Can anyone tell me if there is a post office on Disney World property? I will have several packages and quite a few postcards to mail off while there. I can pre-purchase the postcard stamps, but the packages will need to be weighed...

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Not that I know of. You can mail the post cards but to weigh packages you'll have to run to the Sand Lake (closest office ) post office. From Hotel Plaza BLVD and 535 (at Crossroads) take a left onto 535 and a quick right onto Palm Parkway. Follow Palm Parkway along until it becomes Turkey Lake. Sand Lake Post office will be on your left BEFORE you come to the Turkey Lake and Sand Lake Intersection.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Not a post office. You can mail postcards and letters on property but not packages.

There is a post office (very small but will do) across from DTD. If you ca get what you need before I leave on Tues, I can take you over there.