1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Praise for DRC Cast!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by hurster97, Nov 16, 2009.

1. hurster97

hurster97 Earning my ears

I recently booked another trip to the Walt Disney Resort. I normally travel alone, but the parents and younger sister all wanted to do a spring family trip as our "Christmas" to one another.

I chose to speak directly with a rep on the phone as I had several odd bits about our trip. Three of us were flying in from one area, and my sister would be arriving from another part of the country, etc.

Anyway, the cast member was most helpful, got all of us booked, tickets, joined rooms, flights...the whole works. We chatted on and on about the Tampa reservation center, her kids, my trips etc...and then it happened.

She transferred me to tours so I could book a couple BMT's and then do dining ones as well. I was confirmed for an additional day! Apparently the first reservationist mistook me for 16th instead of 15th and we never caught it.

I was transferred back to reservations and explained to a different rep of the situation. She said it would be no problem, asked me to hold the line (warning me it would take a few minutes or more) and said she would take care of it.

In a matter of long minutes, she did in fact return, all new flights, all confirmed, discount applied and credits sent to my card. Unbelievable! She connected me with tours and then to dining where all reservations wanted were available and at times my family could all agree on.

All in all, the process took about an hour and 45 minutes, but the cast members I spoke with were very professional, patient and most helpful. (Much of that time was spent chit chatting, too).

My hat's off to these very hard working and patient people. They are truly magicial in their own right, and I look forward to joining their ranks at some point in the future!

2. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

I've had 95% very positive experiences from the CMs over the phone at reservations. They really do seem to want to do a good job & help in any way that they can. Glad you got everything taken care of Hurster & I bet you are looking forward to your trip!! :)

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It's good to have someone who can accomplish what you need done. :yes: Thanks for the positive report.

4. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Nice! Glad you had a positive experience.

I also like the "Live Chat" feature when you're trying to book online.

I've always been really nice to phone operators. Think about it. They get yelled at all day and have to endure really rude, impatient people. I always get further being super-sweet on the phone.

In my job, I have to talk to people a lot on the phone, and I try to be really patient and listen to their problem intently. All customer service people should do this. Ask, "What is the solution?" From the solution, you can work backwards as to how to solve the problem.