1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pre-trippie report

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by Deafjeff, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Hi all,

I thought it would be nice to write up a quick pre-trip report as we got few days left before flying to WDW :mental:

I got two working days left before flying to see Mickey :mental:

We managed to sort out everything and just need to give the house a clean. Stephen friend from Bournemouth is coming to stay here for two weeks to look after our dog. Normally we ask our local dog minder but she is fully booked.

We not done any packing yet :jawdrop: Will have to do this today as we going to see my parents tomorrow. Not much much to do this tomorrow. We are doing some picnic shopping tomorrow as we will have mini picnic on the train to London on Wednesday (We have booked first class :wiggle:) I think we would need to apologise in advance to fellow passengers who will be travelling with us as we will be having boiled egg! :sorry:

We will be taking advantage of twilight check in. I am going to try and see if I can get some kind of upgrade! Very much doubt it but there is no harm in trying eh?! Will be hungry after begging and selling Stephen's soul for an upgrade of some kind so will be having buffet at our hotel (Hilton).

I also managed to book us into executive lounge at Gatwick, really looking forward to that!

Will share our WDW plans later today.

X