1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Pre trippy thingy.

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by *Bambi-Belle*, Sep 14, 2011.

1. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

Pre trippy thingy.:thumbsup:
    We fly from Gatwick on the 6<SUP>th</SUP> with virgin.
    Cast –
    Me – I will turn 39 during this trip Arrrrgghhh!
    Hubby – Long suffering spouse who over indulges me and my obsessions Heehee!
    DS1 – Teenager, nuff said LOL
    DS2 – my wee Disney planning buddy.

Our first night we are at the Marriott harbour so we can do some shopping at the malls our first full day, after which we will drive down to Cape Canaveral for one night at the Country Inns suites before our first ever Disney cruise! WOOOOOOT
    We’re booked on the 7 night Caribbean eastern cruise on the Magic in a cat 5A cabin with veranda, stopping at St Maarten, St Thomas and castaway Cay. We have booked a beach excursion on St Maarten and a boat and land tour of St. John which is a small island near St Thomas. I have also booked my 16 year old son onto the wild side Castaway Cay excursion which includes kayaking and snorkelling and me into the spa for a collagen facial.

After our cruise we are booked into the POFQ for the remainder of our holiday including the quick service dining plan. We have stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for our last 3 trips and adored it, so we’re a wee bit worried about not liking the POFQ, I’ve always thought it looked lovely though. We didn’t want the full dining plan this year as we will only have 5 days at the parks and didn’t want to spend our time eating. I do have few ADRs booked though.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    ADRs – Crystal Palace breakfast (tradition), Teppan edo and Raglan Road.
    MNSSHP – 18<SUP>th</SUP> October
    I’m starting to get really excited now, fingers crossed for no hurricanes Heeheehee!:happybounce:
    <o:p></o:p>

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

sounds exciting! i am sure you are going to love POFQ, oh and if you haven't already pick up a Carlson club membership for the country inn and suites it's amazing how quick the rewards add up!