1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

premium economy on the way out or back?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by pigletpete, Jan 2, 2010.

1. pigletpete

pigletpete Imagineer

We can only afford premium economy one way but which would you choose? going out there or coming back

Going out we'll appreciate more of the space and extras whereas coming back it'll be easier to sleep with the extra space but that's all we'll get out of the extra money

2. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

We'd def go PE on the way back just for the extra comfort to sleep

Sandra

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

I definately agree with Sandra.
    We have the same issue when we use our FC miles for booking our seats whereby if we cannot secure UC seats for both legs of the journey, we make darn sure that at least we have them for the return journey in order to have a good sleep on the plane.
    Remember also that apart from the extra legroom you mentioned, there is the added advantage that you will avoid the long queues at check in at MCO, which in itself is a great benefit.

4. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Unless you get the bulkhead seats there is no real guarantee of having a relaxing recline on the way back. If the person in front of you reclines you can be in for a looooong awkward flight :( I would still choose PE coming back though, just in case you don't have a full recliner in front of you. You can only request the bulkhead seats on the day and you still might not get them because babies and disabled get first dibs.

5. cloud

cloud Earning my ears

Would have to agree, you will be so excited on the way out standing would even be an option, pe on the way back, you will need the extra room for the sulk mode to operate properly, (crossed arms and sticking out bottom lip)!!!:laugh2:

6. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

That's spot on :yes: That's me every time we return :thumbsdown:

Sandra