1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Prime & Premium Outlets

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Isafari, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I understand that both of these outlets are on/near I Drive. Never been to either yet but we are planning on visiting both next trip.
    Can you actually see them from I. Drive?
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I'm SOOO not an I drive expert but I can see them both on the way to florida mall (I seem to remember LOL )

premium outlets is almost opposite downtown disney so REALLY close to Disney

Prime recently underwent a whole new refurb a little while ago and I havent been back recently but apparently it's now really good! It's further away from Disney though.
    http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1077
  3. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Prime is what used to be Belz isn't it. It's at the far end of I-Drive - it appears in front of you as you reach the end.

Premium Outlets - well the one I go to is at Lake Buena Vista opposite a big Goodings, just past the Mary Shrine Church thing and I always spend too much money there. :eek:
  4. keith

THAT'S what I was trying to remember! Belz! yep its the old Belz renewed and refurbed.

Some of the shops are even better priced there like the BOSE shop at premium outlets is a full price one, but it's an outlet one at prime!
  5. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

I have to say i try to go to them all :eek:. They only mall i have yet to do is mall of millenia. It will be on the list next year ;)
  6. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

thats the only one ive not done michelle, i think its more expensive ive been told, maybe priced at locals rather than tourists
  7. keith

It's the most expensive and least interesting to me because it's all designer clothes shops BUT its worth a visit especially at christmas because it's so beautiful! They often have bands and shows outside as well
  8. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

we talking about mall at millenia keith? :confused: :D
  9. keith

yup!

It's like an upscale trafford centre for those around manchester <G>

Basically imagine endless aisles of designer shops.... now I enjoy apple store, sony store and some of the department stores but argh the clothes shops.

Give me JC Pennys at florida mall every time LOL I went there in may and picked up a couple of shirts, $20 on the label which I thought was a bit pricey :eek::p but anyway got to the checkout and by the time they'd run them through all the discounts, $4 a piece. That's my kind of clothes store <G>

Seriously though, mall at millenia is definitely not where you go to save money. It's where you want to go for a Tiffany ring or the latest and greatest fashion
  10. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Isafari, Premium outlet is near (just beyond) the shrine that I sent you to so you could light the candle for your Mam. {{{hugs}}}

Millenia is solely for window shopping for me. Other than the fact that SOMEONE collects Studio 56 village I wouldn't go there at all. LOL.

There is also the Lake Buena Vista outlets on 535. They are iffy in terms of having anything good. I've gotten really lucky there, but also been there several times in a row and gotten nothing at all. :oops:

There is a new shopping "center." It's Winter Garden Village. It's just two miles from my home! :D It's a nice variety of shops and places to eat, but it's off the beaten Disney path, in that it's about 15-20 minutes north of WDW on 535.
  11. keith

:overhere: me too me too! I love the villages :) if I were over in the states, I'd be the one on the local news with a whole lit up christmas village in my house :lol:
  12. Tink

Really? Well then Studio 56 must be your hang out too! LOL. It's the Dicken's Village series here. She's not gotten into the whole village layout scene. Yet. But I know it's coming! LOL!
  13. keith

I'm a complete sucker for them <G> we nearly missed a restaurant booking last christmas because I was stuck in front of the tv watching a WESH news feature on someone who had turned their whole house into a village complete with a little train track and lights, town square :lol:
  14. Tink

LOLOLOL! I think I know the piece you are talking about! That was amazing I must admit. It makes for a Christmassy feel in an state that doesn't always convey Christmas, eh? LOL!
  15. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Thanks Tink....will be able to find Premium no problem then.:thumbs_up:

We may actually have a drive to Winter Garden again next trip. When we were last there, we did the scenic boat tour and had lunch at a very nice restaurant but we didn't get around to any shops.
  16. coombsyl

coombsyl Earning my ears

Me too Michelle. I keep thinking I must try it but i'm not sure if it's really me. I can usually manage to spend enough at the others :rolleyes:.

Keith, we love JCPenneys too. I can't wait to get to the new one at Posner Park this year. We bought new luggage at the one in Florida Mall last year and I'm in desperate need of other sizes :p015: