1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Princess Dinner at Akershus

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by luvthemansion, Mar 13, 2010.

1. luvthemansion

luvthemansion Imagineer

:wiggle: we're going to book for this instead of the cinderellas royal table meal, it just seems better value :thumbsup: ive been told they take our photo automatically but has anyone been to this and knows how it works? What princesses are there ? :worship:

2. Captain Teague

Captain Teague Earning my ears

i don't recall a dinner, we've done the breakfast everytime. GREAT food. Mulan, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty were there (maybe more??). Did i mention Jasmine?:)

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Ayuh, you did. :wink:

4. Debbie2

Debbie2 Speedy!

We went for dinner there last September. It was manic outside with about twenty parties waiting to be seated. They eventually call your name and on the way in you have your photo taken with a Princess (it was Belle when we dined there). You can then take your own or use your photopass. The dinner is buffet style and quite good. During your meal all the Dinsey princesses will come to your table for oyu to take your own photos and get autographs.

Before your meal is finished you are brought a package containing the photo that was taken as you entered in various sizes. The large one is in a folder. They are all yours to keep and are a great memento.

5. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

We did the breakfast there last year.

The kids had their picture taken with Belle on the way in, of which you receive a complimentary photo.
    The meal was nice, the hot food was served to your table and the cold stuff was buffet style. We saw Aerial, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White whilst we eat.

I agree it is better value than Cinderella's castle but there is just something about eating in the castle.......