1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Princess Meal

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by 92triple, Sep 28, 2009.

1. 92triple

92triple Earning my ears

OK, they are booked for all the dates I have available. Is there any way to get a princess meal when the regular ones are booked? Concierge? Comp with package? ANYTHING?:surrender:

2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Have you tried BOTH princess meal locations? Both Cinderella Castle AND Akershaus in Norway?

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

There is also a Cinderella dinner over at the Grand Floridian.

You might have some luck if you are booked concierge. Otherwise, just keep checking back, people have to cancel in order to get their money back or not be charged so you might have luck that way.

4. 92triple

92triple Earning my ears

:thumbsdown:I've tried all three. The Castle, Norway, and the Grand Floridian for break, lunch, and dinner for 2 for 3 days for Oct 10-12. Nothing.

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Keep trying cause people do cancel. Good luck!

We;ll be down there that time period as well.

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We had no luck with concierge when we were staying at the Poly Concierge. They couldn't get us an ADR to save their lives! :lol:

Fortunately, we didn't starve. :D

I'd just keep trying for a cancellation, and if you can take the chance, show up the minute the restaurant opens and see if there is any hope. That only works if your children are able to accept that they may not get in.

7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

yes keep checking , things open up . :fingers:

8. Vixynne

Vixynne Earning my ears

This same thing happened to me in 1994 --I thought ADR's could be made 60 days out and called waaaaaay too late. Akershus was full, Cinderella's Royal Table was full, and I had a heartbroken DD sobbing in the background as I stammered my way through a telephone call to Disney Dining.

The cast member heard my daughter's sobs (she probably would have heard them without the phone, it was rather loud, LOL)...and she said "there IS one more option, though it's a bit pricey..." That's all I had to hear; I'm not normally a spendthrift mama, but whatever the cost, I had to do something to salvage my little girl's Disney dream.

A large chunk o'cash later, I had the Grand Floridian "My Perfect Princess Party" package booked. Madison got dressed up as Belle and was "oooo"ed and "aaaahhh"ed at from the bus to the monorail to the GF. She was walking on air by the time we got to the GF...and all the money I spent was well worth the photographs and the memories of having "tea" with Princess Aurora. Maddie still has the collectible doll she got that day, and the tiara sits in a a place of honor on her shelf.

Keep trying--call Disney Dining and tell them how heartbroken your little one is. Maybe there's another option they just haven't mentioned yet.
    Fingers crossed for you!

9. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I agree... just keep trying and keep checking back daily...

even once you are actually there, try calling each morning.,.. you never know!