1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

PS I Love You

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by ilovemickeymost, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ilovemickeymost

ilovemickeymost Earning my ears

I've never cried in the 1st 30 minutes of a movie before. It was amazing. The most romantic movie I've ever seen.

2. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

It is a great movie, the book is better, slightly different to the movie. Another book to movie I wanna see is The Time Traveller's Wife, that book was fantastic, so am looking forward to seeing the film, although it will definatley be a tissues film.

3. ilovemickeymost

ilovemickeymost Earning my ears

I didn't realize either were books. Now I'm going to have to stop at the library. The only reason I never read is b/c once I start a book, I don't do anything else until its done. The 3 yo has got to eat & laundry has to be done.:nono:

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

i liked it too!

5. Tx_Belle

Tx_Belle Earning my ears

Goodness, I LOVED this movie! The book was good too, but I definitely prefer the movie. (With the book, the consensus is either you love it or hate it. Some people say it's poorly written, but I liked it).

With the dvd, be sure to watch the travel agency deleted scene. I was THRILLED when I saw that b/c I loved that part in the book.

Both book and movie are sad, by the way. Funny, too. It was one movie where watching it in theaters was... interesting. :tongue: So much crying and laughing, and men masking their crying by coughing. Lol!

Beautiful, beautiful movie! :yes: