1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

PS I Love You

Discussion in 'TV/Movies & Celebrity Gossip' started by ilovemickeymost, Aug 18, 2009.

1. ilovemickeymost

ilovemickeymost Earning my ears

I've never cried in the 1st 30 minutes of a movie before. It was amazing. The most romantic movie I've ever seen.
  2. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Imagineer

It is a great movie, the book is better, slightly different to the movie. Another book to movie I wanna see is The Time Traveller's Wife, that book was fantastic, so am looking forward to seeing the film, although it will definatley be a tissues film.
  3. ilovemickeymost

ilovemickeymost Earning my ears

I didn't realize either were books. Now I'm going to have to stop at the library. The only reason I never read is b/c once I start a book, I don't do anything else until its done. The 3 yo has got to eat & laundry has to be done.:nono:
  4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

i liked it too!
  5. Tx_Belle

Tx_Belle Earning my ears

Goodness, I LOVED this movie! The book was good too, but I definitely prefer the movie. (With the book, the consensus is either you love it or hate it. Some people say it's poorly written, but I liked it).

With the dvd, be sure to watch the travel agency deleted scene. I was THRILLED when I saw that b/c I loved that part in the book.

Both book and movie are sad, by the way. Funny, too. It was one movie where watching it in theaters was... interesting. :tongue: So much crying and laughing, and men masking their crying by coughing. Lol!

Beautiful, beautiful movie! :yes: