1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Quality Inn Plaza - name change

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Isafari, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

The Quality Inn Plaza on International Drive has changed it's name to Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando after a multi-million dollar renovation.

INFO HERE

2. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Thank you for that Diane, i will have a good look at that as its where we're staying. Im glad you pointed it out otherwise i wouldve been panicing that theyd dropped us off at the wrong place!! :lol:

3. Isafari

I wasn't sure if you would have been sent paperwork letting you know or not. Looks a lot better than when we stayed there some years back :yes:

4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

I havent received anything yet - whether it will come with the tickets or not i dont know?
    I think it looks nice, has everything we need, is clean and is in a good location to get to everything - im happy to be staying there! :yes:

5. Isafari

Our very first trip to Florida, we stayed at the QIP. To be honest, it wasn't very clean back then but seems to have changed an awful lot :thumbsup:
    It was a great location for us at the time and we grew to love the I.Drive area. Our very first meal when we arrived in the evening was right next door at Pizza Hut.......memories :lol: We still go to that Pizza Hut :yes: