1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Question about the Polynesian Resort

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by luvdisney, Feb 28, 2011.

1. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

Whats the concierge like ? someone said its at a special building at the end but has a lot of food put out all the time and was the best for seeing the magic kingdom

2. Casey3557

Casey3557 Earning my ears

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I had heard rave reviews about it before we stayed there but I found the staff couldn't have cared less. I'm not a very demanding customer but they weren't very helpful at all, The food offerings were good and a large baileys before bed always goes down well. We had a lagoon view which was perfect. I must admit I did feel very good when we went to check in and we were whisked by golf buggy down to the concierge lounge to check in. This was in late 2002 so quite a long time ago.

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We had concierge there and that was the only bright spot in the stay. The service was not that great, with the exception of the Asian chef, but the food offerings were nice. I don't recall it being out (the food) all hours, but drinks and light snacks may have been.