1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Raglan Road's Rollicking Raglan Brunch at Downtown Disney

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, but brunch wins for most enjoyable! This month see's the official launch of the new Rollicking Raglan Brunch at Raglan Road created by Master Chef Kevin Dundon who is an award - winning Irish celebrity chef, television personality and chef partner of Raglan Road.

Kevin has imparted his fresh ingredients philosophy to our menu creating some exciting new sweet and savory choices that will make your mouth water.

raglan-road-brunch-1.jpg

Only the finest suppliers are used ensuring that only great tasting; best quality dishes are served to guests. The delicious Brunch menu includes a traditional Full Irish Breakfast with all the trimmings, Smoked Salmon Omelette, Eggs Benedict, Oatmeal, Homemade Pancakes with creme fraiche and much more.

raglan-road-omelette.jpg

The Sunday Brunch also features live Irish music and dance from 12.00pm - 4.00pm. What better way is there to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than indulging in a lavish brunch, sipping on a delicious refreshing signature cocktail while enjoying a lively performance from our award winning Irish Dancers.

raglan-road-pancakes.jpg

The brunch menu has something for everyone:

Oat Meal - Steel cut oats with apple sauce and brown sugar

Parfait – Yoghurt, granola and almond parfait with berry compote

Pancakes Diaspora - Homemade pancakes with creme fraiche, maple syrup and mixed berry compote

Smoked Salmon Omelette – Omelette with smoked salmon, tomatoes and chives with roasties

Full Irish – Full Irish breakfast with sausage, black and white pudding, bacon, roasted tomato, mushrooms and fired eggs with roasties

Kevin's Ham Schnitzel - Breaded pan seared ham schnitzel with a fried egg and chips

Gammon 'N' Egg – Slice of gammon ham with a fried egg on a toasted buttered bun

Eggs En Cocotte - Farm fresh eggs baked with spinach, mushrooms and Dubliner cheddar cheese served with toast soldiers

Eggs Benedict – Two soft poached eggs on a toasted English muffin with prosciutto smothered in hollandaise sauce and served with roasties

Roast of the Day – Raglan Sunday Roast with potato roasties and veggies.
  2. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Must visit this year especially must try IRISH breakfast especially the FIRED EGGS I guess it is a spelling mistake
  3. Wendy

I never noticed that Robert :lol:

I've checked their menu and it definitely says fired eggs ao who knows :unsure: :D
  4. robertcraig

hI l
    love finding mistakes and sometimes they can be very funny especially when it is a trandilation from another language left the spelling of translation in as that is what my KINDLE FIRE Put in
  5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I'll have the full Irish! :-D

Ummmm...what is a toast soldier, please? :unsure:
  6. robertcraig

whenwhen we have boiled EGGS we have toasted soldiers which are strips toasted bread which we dip into the runny yoke of the egg
  7. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I caught that Fired Eggs immediately and had to read it again to make sure I read it right. Wonder what a Fired Egg is? LOL

The full Irish sounds wonderful. May have to check this out soon.
  8. Wendy

You can try it out in February John and let us know what "fired eggs" look and taste like :lol: