1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Recommend a villa location!

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Claire, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

It's a long way down the highway towards Haines but if you stay straight it's eventually on the right hand side.. setback from the road a little bit so keep your eyes peeled because it doesn't stand out and you could so easily go past it. Their amoretto sours are (slurps) yummy too! especially when it's 2 for 1 time...

2. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Just near the Police station and they do have one of those tall iluminated signs now....

3. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Just information... we have all the exits to our villa(inc windows) linked into alarm system so if a child was to open the bathroom door or patio door to go to the pool there is a rapid series of loud beeps to warn you that an exit has been opend.

"How do you choose?" When we first went and stayed in a villa we chose not to be close to Disney as we wanted to be in a position of visiting Disney or explore and drive to the West coast, we drove down to Sarasotta to Siesta Key and spent the day there (beach is like a scean from Baywatch) and this influenced us when we decided to buy ours where we did as the US27 is so modern and up and comeing and with a new mall opposite our estate now partialy compleate it was a wise choice to buy where we did....
    I am glade i did buy as met many nice people over there and often have owners meet ups, i then set up a villa owners forum and with over 170 owners on it, if mine is booked i have no problem finding somewhere to stay !!

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I often wondered about that. How a villa owner who rents organizes the stays, I mean. I couldn't get past the need to schedule your own holiday way ahead of time so that you could have use of your own villa?

I'm a planner to some degree, but also really like being spontaneous, so couldn't figure out how you would do that. Having a forum and staying elsewhere just might do it, eh? :yes: