1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

recommend an epcot restaurant please?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by cosmicray, Jul 5, 2010.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

we'll be there at a busy time so I know i have to phone up and try to book something

we dont like steak so le cellier is out, but what other nice restaurants are there in epcot?? we're quite adventurous so dont mind trying off the wall places :)

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Marrakesh is a decent place to have a meal. :yes: It's not so very authentic any more, but still has nice food and the Middle Eastern Dancer and "band" for entertainment is fun too.

Germany's buffet can be quite decent too, and again there is entertainment with the meals there.

Not a huge fan of China, Mexico, Italy, or the US. Japan has some options too, but we've not been there since they changed up their restaurants so can't say if they are good or otherwise.

We do like Rose and Crown too! It's consistently good, decent food. Not the kind Mom used to make, I'm sure, but still quite nice for all that.

France has two options, the ground floor restaurant is decent and less costly than the excellent upstairs (Bistro de Paris). You'll need an ADR for both but if you really want to have a nice dinner, go with Bistro!

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Another vote for the Bistro in "France" from me!
    This place is firmly on our list of "must do" places for dinner each time we are there.

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

And still a third vote for Bistro de Paris. Excellent food and much more than steak on the menu.

5. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

I vote Marrakesh.:D

6. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

One of these days, I'm trying Bistro...(menu attached, turn head to read.)

Anyway, Le Cellier does serve other things than steak, if you still wanted to give it a shot.

There's a restaurant in the Living Seas (can't remember the name of it, never eaten there) where you dine by the aquariums.

Rose & Crown is always a go-to place for me. It's a no-brainer that I'm going to get yummy food and friendly staff.

I have ADR for the San Angel Inn in Mexico for next month at lunch. I've never eaten there but, I was willing to give it a shot.

Attached Files:

7. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

Okay, let's try the menu posting again. Sorry if it's out of focus. And unreadable. I tried. :hammer:

Attached Files:

8. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Favorite places in Epcot: Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo, Biergarten.

9. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

Teppen Edo is my favorite Epcot restaurant. It is a Hibachi type restaurant that serves Steak, Chicken , Shrimp and scallops. The cook puts on a a bit of a comedy routine while cooking. For us it is a must do on each trip.