1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Refillable mugs

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Isafari, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I know you can get refillable mugs at WDW but, do BG or SW or US do something similar?

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

You know? I don't know! I guess I've never bought drinks there. :unsure: Plus, I really don't go to those parks often enough to really know them well.

I do like Sea World a lot. :yes: Used to have an AP for there. Would like to have one again. It's a beautiful park. :yes:

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

US and IOA have refillable drink mugs. There are 2 ways you can get one.

1. If you purchase the AYCE meal deal, you can also purchase a mug for $8.99 for that day ONLY. You get FREE unlimited refills all day. We shared one mug this past trip instead of buying 3.

2. You can also buy a souveneir mug for about $7. You can then purchase a refill for $.69 cents plus tax. So it's roughly 75 cents for refills. We have also used this throughout our stay on several days. In fact, I have seen people bring the old mugs back and wish I had done so as well.

BG in Williamsburg offers a refillable mug. I think it's roughly the same price as option #2. I imagine BG in Tampa would have the same deal and possibly Sea World too since they are all owned by the same company.

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Thanks Johnie :thumbs_up:
    Does it become a pain having to carry the mugs around all day when they're empty?

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Not really, I just put mine in my backpack. I think they might sell straps so you could wear it. I think that would be a pain.

6. josh.p.

josh.p. Addicted to Mickey

They do the coolest shaped mugs and stuff there too, spongebob, and cool characters like that

There was a fake-diamond encrusted one themed like the mummy that was pretty cool.