1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Remind me how the shipping thing works?

Discussion in 'General' started by Beccaberry, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

I bought a tree last night :) I couldn't resist...it was small and pre-lit and ON SALE!

Now, my question is...I did a little playing around last night and realized that I *can* slide it into my large rolling duffel bag and check it as baggage (well, I assume I can? Are there any aviation laws against christmas trees? :unsure: )

What I'd *rather* do is ship it ahead and have it meet us there. Is that possible? Will they hold it for me if it arrives early? Or should I time the mailing so that it arrives after us?

So much to do!!! So much fun doing it!! :mental: :mental:

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I'm pretty sure you can do either. If you send it to WDW I think all you have to do is address it to the resort and put your name and arrival date on it. You may want to give the resort a call and let them know it is coming.

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I second what John said

Ive sent online purchases in the past and theyve always been there when I check in

I love the idea of having a Xmas Tree!!! :yes: