Retro D-Tech Items Coming in February 2012 to Disney Parks

Discussion in 'Disney Corporate and General News' started by Wendy, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Product developer for D-Tech, Kevin-Michael Lezotte, has shown the new retro style cases coming in February 2012. Kevin-Michael Lezotte explained the inspiration behind these new items while standing in the D-Tech showroom at Disney Theme Park Merchandise.

“We wanted to introduce a retro style line to D-Tech,â€￾ explained Kevin-Michael. “We took our cue from styles of the 1960s and ’70s and from patterns used on the quite popular Walt Disney World Resort’s 40th anniversary merchandise. Originally, we thought of including a tag line on these cases but decided to remove it. The Mickey globe icon was perfect without any additional verbiage.â€￾

There will be three cases introduced next year for laptops, tablets and mobile phones. I particularly liked the pattern found inside the cases. Kevin-Michael said the cases shown in these images are the first production samples and may have some slight color corrections while in production.

Attached Files:

2. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Can't say as they do much for me. :sorry:

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou Makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There haven't been any new items for a while now that I would buy :sigh: