1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Retro D-Tech Items Coming in February 2012 to Disney Parks

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Product developer for D-Tech, Kevin-Michael Lezotte, has shown the new retro style cases coming in February 2012. Kevin-Michael Lezotte explained the inspiration behind these new items while standing in the D-Tech showroom at Disney Theme Park Merchandise.

retro-bag-1.jpg

“We wanted to introduce a retro style line to D-Tech,” explained Kevin-Michael. “We took our cue from styles of the 1960s and ’70s and from patterns used on the quite popular Walt Disney World Resort’s 40th anniversary merchandise. Originally, we thought of including a tag line on these cases but decided to remove it. The Mickey globe icon was perfect without any additional verbiage.”

There will be three cases introduced next year for laptops, tablets and mobile phones. I particularly liked the pattern found inside the cases. Kevin-Michael said the cases shown in these images are the first production samples and may have some slight color corrections while in production.

retro-bag-2.jpg

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Can't say as they do much for me. :sorry:

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

There haven't been any new items for a while now that I would buy :sigh: