1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Right then, what's the weather like in March in the UK?

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by Beccaberry, Jan 22, 2009.

1. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

And a lovely ride it was with a perfectly wonderful couple. We still talk about the trip though the Moors and how exciting it was.
  2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Small world, I grew up in Newquay so I know where St Just is, it's a long way down :D So where dis you live or was it a summer romance :D

It was nice John, that was on our way back from the castle at Bristol wasn't it :yes:

I remember Donna getting out and taking photos of the cars :lol: they were for her co-worker I think :unsure: and do you remember when Chris took us down that small road by the reservoir and we ended up having to stop because of all the ponies in the road :lol:

Ahhhhh memories :sigh:
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Yep remember it well. We had a blast with you and Chris. Wish we could have spent more time with you. But we did quite a bit after we got back to London.