1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Room Category Changes

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 24, 2009.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Disney cruise line will be changing their room categories starting with their 2011 cruises on the Magic, Wonder and the new categories will be also for the Dream

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/DCL/DCL_DeckPlans.pdf

From disneycruise.com Changes Effective 2011:
    For cruises sailing in 2011, Deluxe Oceanview Staterooms will be reclassified into 4 new categories: 9A, 9B, 9C, 9D. These room categories will be located on Decks 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7. Rooms on Decks 1 and 2 are closest to the restaurants and nightclubs. Deck 7 is an upper deck with more expansive views. Relax in classic maritime style within an environment that offers generous room to spread out and unwind. Watch television and first-run movies in a seating area that includes a handsomely upholstered couch and a sleek and sturdy desk. When it's time for sleep, a luxurious bed awaits, shielded from the activities in other parts of the room by a convenient privacy curtain. These sumptuous private quarters are decked from ceiling to floor in fine-looking furnishings that will please any sea-farer.

2. dumbo77

dumbo77 Earning my ears

didnt know they where changing the catagories id better go n check what my booking for next year says :unsure: thanks for the info x