1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Rosie's Girly Trip

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by Rosie0610, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Well I am leaving the boys behind next weekend and going with my BFF to FL! :wiggle:

We are flying out early Friday morning the 12th. Arriving in Orlando and going to my friend's brother's house near the beach for 2 nights! We have some beach time planned and a nice dinner planned. Then on Sunday he will drive us to SSR bright and early. BFF's parents are giving us a night at their DVC resort!! :worship: I'm so excited! She hasn't done WDW in 11 years or so. She's never gone to EPCOT and only done a few things at DHS.
    We have the morning planned at EPCOT (where we will meet up with another BF and her family!) and then plan to hit up DHS for TOT and RnR. A quick stop for dinner at Kona or Biergarten (haven't decided yet) and then onto EMH till 2am at MK!!!:thumbsup:
    Monday will be our relax/DTD shopping day and we don't leave until 7pm!

I can't wait!!!

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

You have a 1 day Park Hopper??

3. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Yes, we figured with the amount of money we are saving on the room and we got really really cheap flights (I'm talking $105 RT) we splurged and decided to get a 1 day hopper. She hasn't been there in forever and wanted to get a full experience. Plus with the EMH going till 2am at MK it's almost like getting 2 days in!

4. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

:dance::dance: Time to celebrate!! Have fun, maybe it will be warm when you get back.

5. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

Whew, you will be busy! Sounds like a fun trip!!

6. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Ooooooooh! I'm so jealous! Las Vegas just doesn't rate compared to WDW! But it's super cheap for us at the moment, so that's where we're going! :lol:

Have a wonderful trip and celebrate your friendship, Rosie!

:dance: