1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Rumoured Free Dining coming...

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Apr 28, 2010.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Various rumours abound of a new discount offer that may appear this Thursday 29th April, of a free dining offer valid from August 15 through October 2.

This offer is apparently being offered on Thursday, April 29 only to Disney Rewards Visa cardholders, after which it becomes available to the general public on Sunday, May 2nd.

There are many differing stories of what the dining offer may be, ranging from Quick Service dining for all resorts to the same as last year, which was Quick Service dining for stays at value resorts and standard Dining Plan for all other resorts. Our money is on Quick Service for value and moderate resorts (same as a PIN code postcard offer this spring) and the standard Dining Plan for deluxe and deluxe villa resorts.

Of course, those getting the Quick Service plan would have the option to purchase the standard plan for the cost of the difference between the regular cost of the plans. In any case, if you're planning to travel to Walt Disney World late summer or early fall, keep your eyes open later this week to be able to jump on this offer when it's announced, as popular dates may disappear quickly.

Remember if you need help, our forum travel agents will be happy to help!

2. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

We went at the end of last September and had free dining at a value ( regular plan) :yes:

3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I also heard it rumoured that you have to now buy a 3 - 5 day MYW tix to qualify . If so, that leaves me out this time as I have an AP . A one day tix, I'd do, but not a three or five day . :fingers: that this is not true .