1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

savannah or normal room at disney animal kingdom lodge

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Cinderella94, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 Earning my ears

big question, do we really need to spend more money for the savannah view at the animal kingdom lodge or is the standard room ok :/ I dont want to pay less and feel disappointed but at the same time the savannah view is a lot more
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

There are many convenient and comfortable public viewing areas throughout the AKL so you don't need a savannah view to see the animals.

However, if you want to see animals directly from the comfort of your room, then a savannah room is awfully nice!

When staying at Kidani Village, there are two savannah views, one is the main savannah and one is smaller and not as dramatic, so be sure to know which one you are accepting.
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I fully agree with Tink here. There are many places at the lodge to view the animals. What the Savannah view offers is a great view from your balcony.