1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

School trip to DLRP

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by litt1etinker, Apr 21, 2013.

1. litt1etinker

litt1etinker Imagineer

Hi! I'm going on a school trip to France in June and on the last day we go to Disneyland Resort Paris:wiggle:.
    I was wandering what rides are the most popular and where we should visit first because I wanted to make the most of the day and give my friends the best Disney experience possible. Thanks :)

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It sounds like a great week, I'm not sure what is the best way to do things, I will have to do some digging for you and see what I can find :D

3. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Ride wise it depends on what sort of things you and your friends like.
    Thrill wise in the studios youve got tower of terror and rock n rollercoaster, in the main park youve got space mountain, big thunder mountain.
    If you go to studios the most popular ride is crushs coaster and gets very busy very quickly. The last time we were at the studios gate ready for opening and went straight to crush, the queue got huge within a couple of minutes. Worth doing though.

:wiggle:

4. litt1etinker

litt1etinker Imagineer

Thank you! We are looking forward to the big rides! I think we are only going to the main park though

5. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Buzz lightyear is a good ride and you and your friends will probably enjoy that. I think fast passes go quite quick on that one though.

:wiggle:

6. Coolape

Coolape Addicted to Mickey

I used to be a regular to DLRP, but over the last few years I've started crossing the big pond over to MCO.
    one thing to note about the french is they don't queue, and smoke anywhere.

So it would help if you could get there as soon as the park opens but being a school trip what ever time the bus gets there. If it has a fast pass get it!

Not in order (check the wait times on the board as you enter and DECIDE!)

• Finding nemo (rollercoaster) gets massive queues.
    • the tower of terror can get hectic.
    • the Toy soldiers parachute drop (toy story ride) is awesome (last time i was there they had single rider there, I got on in a few minutes with massive queues)
    • the Toy racing car (toy story) is also good
    • Aerosmith is awesome
    • Armageddon is worth doing!
    • The car stunt show is good if you like action movies and stuff blowing up, otherwise don't bother
    • I'll edit this post if I think of anymore

Edit:

• Space mountain gave me a headache from all the head bumping throughout the ride (I am an adrenaline junkie, hung off the highest building in Las Vegas, been shot into the air in a giant ball in Cardiff, flown and landed a glider on my first and second flights. Planning on doing my paragliders license soon. drives a BMW *everyone hates us*)
    • Buzz lightyear gets busy too, and since you're with your mates it is a good mission to get the highest score! you'll have loads of fun in there competing