1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Sea World Tickets

Discussion in 'Tickets, Offers and Discounts' started by Disneydaft, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Disneydaft

Disneydaft Earning my ears

We are all here in Florida from the UK and having a fantastic time, absolutely loving the whole disney thing! We have decided that we would like to Sea World (not on our original plan) Can anyone tell me where the best place to purchase tickets would be? At the gate or at a ticket outlet, Help!

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

At the gate. Ticket outlets can be VERY dangerous and I'd never, ever trust one. Be safe and don't take chances with your money and get your tickets at the gate. :yes:

3. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

If you don't want to wait...you *might* be able to buy them online (on the Sea World website) and pick them up at the gate at "Will Call"...there might even be a discount.

4. Disneydaft

Disneydaft Earning my ears

Thanks for the info, we purchased tickets at the gate at not too bad a price. We managed to gain entry to the park for an additional day if used within 7 days from 1st visit, result so looks like we will be going back before were finished our holiday!

Had a good day too, can recommend "Manta" brilliant!