1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Seabass fishing

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Suebeattie, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Hi can anyone recommend sea bass fishing in Orlando? My friends husband wants to do it next year but all they have come up with is the one from ESPN sports complex and it seems quite expensive.
    She just wanted to know if there were any other companies out there. They aren't hiring a car so are restricted using taxis etc :D

:wiggle:

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh geez, you'll have a bit of a problem then. :sorry:

There are fishing charters out of Cape Canaveral (that are quite reasonable, or were when we checked on them a couple years ago).

You could try a limo service for a flat fee. I know it's about $80 give or take one way (often, per person) to get to the Port (and the charter fishing places are all "right there."

Now, I'm sure there are others on the Gulf Coast, but we've not looked into those.

3. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Thanks tink :)

:wiggle: