1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

SeaWorld Orlando Raises Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Aquatica News & Rumou' started by Wendy, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

SeaWorld Orlando has raised the cost of the gate ticket prices from Tuesday 3rd July.

Guests will have to pay $3 more to visit SeaWorld Orlando for a total of $84.99 plus tax.

Tickets for children ages 3–9 and under will now cost you $76.99 each.

Online prices are $10 cheaper for both adult and child one-day passes.

Multi-park combo tickets that also include Aquatica water park and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Aquatica will now cost $10 more.

However, there is no increase to the SeaWorld-Aquatica combo ticket, and the cost of annual passes will also remain the same.

SeaWorld's price for a one-day ticket remains cheaper than its nearest neighbors, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, which both charge $89.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Publix is selling Universal tickets; both parks one day for $123 or an annual pass with three extra months for $164! Durrrrr, now which would anyone prefer? Sheesh.

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It's crazy isn't it, unfortunately unlike Disney and SeaWorld, you can't buy an annual pass for Universal unless you are a Florida resident.

I called them to ask, explained that we come twice a year but she said it was only for residents. I did suggest it might be clearer if they called it a Florida Resident AP, I don't think that went down too well :lol: :lol:

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Seriously?! I didn't know that. Too weird. I'll have to check the Publix ones and see what they say...

5. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Theres a surprise eh! Now, i wonder if they will just raise their prices the once or go for twice?!

6. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

We buy Universal annual passes every year with no problem. I've just bought them online again for our next trip.
    Hope they let us in the park :unsure::lol: