1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Seaworld raises ticket prices (again - 3rd time in a year)

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Sea World Orlando announced that it will raise the cost of a one day ticket to $74.95 effective January 5,2009. This marks the third time in the last year that Sea World has increased it's ticket prices. Sea World is now on par with both Universal and Disney on the cost of a one day ticket.

2. malcolm

malcolm Villa Owner

Although i do like Seaworld very much i personaly do not think its worth the price for what it has to offer compared to WDW. The years i have been going nothing changes much at all there compared to going in WDW parks....Shame that Seaworld thinks it is a good idea to put prices up so many times in the current financial climate as it only serves to start to put people off, it will be good for first timers but i think vetrens will start to be put off..

3. Ursula

Ursula Cast Member

Scrubs Seaworld off my list for my next visit. Tut tut tut Seaworld.