1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

SeaWorld VIP Tour

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by Kate, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Has anybody done this one? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the money?

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I haven't done this particular tour Kate as we don't do the rides. However, it used to include Dine with Shamu. Obviously, that's no longer available and they have replaced it with a "freshly prepared lunch" so, that should have in my opinion, dropped the price.

Another however - when you get to feed the rays, dolphins etc the staff cordon off a little area for you.

The areas that are VIP seating at the shows are just above the splash zones in the centre.

I know I haven't answered any of your questions :lol: but I hope I've helped in the decision making :unsure:

3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Think youve helped me realise that its alot of extra money for not alot more!! Am i right in thinking that you can pay to feed the dolphins and rays anyway? When we last went they had sectioned some off for the poeple that wanted to feed them.
    If Dine with Shamu was still included in that price i think i wouldve booked it by now!

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:yes: It's about $5 to feed the rays and sealions, $7 for dolphins - or twp trays of fish for $10