1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

segway tours at Disney?

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by Tom Morrow, May 22, 2011.

1. Tom Morrow

Tom Morrow Imagineer

I've been told that Disney is one of the best places to try a segway and that they do tours with tuition at the start :) that sounds perfect for us but I cant find any information :(

2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Yes, there is. At EPCOT.

It's called the "Around The World At Epcot" tour. We have a bit of info on it on this page here on Secrets.

Here's the link to the official Disney World info on it.

There have also been several threads and posts on the Segway tours. Do a search for "Segway" in the handy search box in the upper right corner and you'll find a number of discussions about them.

Tom :)macwave:... hope this helps!)

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

My DW just booked this for us on our November trip. She has done it before but this will be my first time. There is a weight limit of 250 pounds.

4. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

The tour is really good, you start off learning the basics and then you follow the CM out into the park (like ducklings!). You go up by Italy via other lands and have a bit of free riding time.
    We loved this tour and wish you could have a longer tour. I think they only run until the world showcase opens which is understandable as its quite scary trying to avoid the other guests around the park.
    Definately recommend!
    :wiggle: