1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Selling pins on eBay

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Exchange' started by MarkE, Oct 20, 2009.

1. MarkE

MarkE Imagineer

I'm selling some of my disney pin sets on eBay! Its time to part with some of them and move forward I'm afraid. I'll keep some as traders but the cool stuff is going on ebay I'm afriad.

The first one to go up is a set called "our disney garden" that me and claire hunted down in 2005. Theres 8 pins in the set, and I'm selling them all at once!

I'll update this if I decide to list any more. If i do, it'll be a UK set of princesses in heart pins that's about 7 years old and very rare. If anyones interested let me know and I'll find a piccy!

Item Numbers:
    Our Disney Garden 8 Pin + Card set from Epcot: 130338743448
    Lion King unopened 3 pin set from DLRP: 130338746970
  2. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

Good luck Mark. I've tried to sell pins on ebay before & not had much luck. Mostly it was ones like DVC & Annual Passholder exclusives that I bought doubles of years back thinking they'd go up in value. Fail. I couldn't even get back my original $10 & $12 investment. Never tried sets tho, maybe they will do much better :)
  3. MarkE

MarkE Imagineer

I've had some great success with some of the limited edition pins I've sold - it really does depend on who's watching at the time. I had two tinkerbell LE50 pins that I sold six months apart. One went for $30 more than the other, so you really never can tell. I'm just trying to get some paypal money together so I don't have to use real cash for some Pink concert tickets!
  4. BigThunder

BigThunder a cool thingy

It really is all in the timing sometimes. The ones I tried were from Halloween & Christmas Parties & were DVC or AP holder exclusives I think. And they were older when I listed them, like 5 years old. I really thought they would sell. Also I think it depends on who is on the pin. I know Tinkerbell is very collectible, as is Goofy.

Hope you get good seats for the Pink concert!