1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Senses Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs is Now Taking Reservations

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

senses-spa.jpg

Although it’s still under construction, Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is accepting reservations as of today for treatments beginning July 25.

The theme of this spa is clearly the serenity of nature and it is evident at every turn. Branch-like fixtures and soft amber lighting along with a trickling waterfall built into a rock wall create a tranquil mood and inviting welcome. Native American artwork will adorn the walls of the two-story spa featuring 10 treatment rooms, a co-ed relaxation room and two lounges. A gorgeous mosaic tile mural imbedded with hummingbirds and trees is the centerpiece of the whirlpool and steam rooms. The heated loungers are pretty fabulous too!

This Senses spa carries on the theme of sister spa Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort that opened in December, with relax, renew or imagine – each of which will create a custom experience.
  2. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Hmmm...I'm still thinking Mandara Spa is the one for us...
  3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

My experience with Mandara has been wonderful! I've not tried the SSR spa though. It might be just as nice. :yes: