1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

shopping advice from my US friends please!

Discussion in 'Shopping & Other Activities' started by mumof2, Feb 25, 2009.

1. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

My sister and I have both seen some lovely candles holders on US websites but the companies don't ship to the UK so my question is.....

does anybody know of any company(s) who supply candle holders andship internationally?

Thank you...:hug2:

2. mainecoon lover

mainecoon lover Addicted to Mickey

I am sure there is a company on the web that will deal with the shipping for you.

3. mumof2

mumof2 Serious Forum Regular

thanks Michelle :thumbsup:

i found a site that ships via a third party but it was very expensive so maybe it's not worth it, but there's some nice stuff on US websites that don't appear on UK ones.....don't ask me what though as i tend not to save them when i see they don't ship!

4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

maybe try emailing them and asking direct- they may do it as a one off you've really got to watch the customs charges though- i think you're only allowed £14 in a package before duty needs to be paid and then if they do charge you they work it out on the price you paid for shipping too.