1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Should we do Hoop De Doo? Is it worth 2TS credits?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by luvdisney, Feb 13, 2011.

1. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

What do you think about HDDR?? Is it worth 2TS credits? How would we get there from ASMU? Is the food good?

Thanks...just looking for new and good dining experiences

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

IMHO the food is great. BBQ Ribs, Fried Chicken, Baked Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, all you can eat. Plus all you care to drink of soda, ice tea, draft Bud Light, Chardonnay, Rose', Merlot or Sangria. Great entertainment also. It's one of the things we almost always try to do.

3. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Is the Hoop De Doo worth 2 TS credits? Absolutely! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't even hesitate to spend 2 TS credits on that.
    And, like uscwest says, the food is good, plentiful and the drinks are included! :mental:

As far as transportation is concerned, probably the best and easiest method is to take a bus to the Magic Kingdom and then transfer to the boat to Fort Wilderness. The Pioneer Hall where the Hoop De Doo Revue is held is just a few minutes walk from the marina..

You can catch a bus from various resorts that will take you to Fort Wilderness but once there at FW, you have to transfer to another bus that's internal to FW. So, by bus, it's actually two bus trips.

I find the bus to the MK and the boat to FW to be a much more enjoyable trip! :yes:

Tom :)macwave:... yee haw!)

4. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

We don't have the dining plan but always pay to go to the Hoop de Doo so yes I would use 2 credits - it's a fantastic evening! And I agree if you aren't driving then the bus to MK and then boat to FW would be a good way to get there :yes:

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I love HDDR. It's great!