1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

shows/parades

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Isafari, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Out of all of the shows and parades past and present, which is your all time favourite show, parade, and why?

My fave show is the Legend of the Lion King. It gets me evey time and a tear or two escapes. I just love the opening song and the beat as it gets louder and louder then....darkness.
    My fave seasonal show is Celebrate The Season which is at the MK at Christmas. I love the Christmas songs and it takes me back to when I was a kid and used to lie in front of the TV on a Sunday afternoon and watch Doris day films :lol:

My fave parade is the MVMC Parade....I love to see the characters in their Xmas outfits and hear the Xmas songs. Chip 'n' Dale playing in the snow on their float etc

2. lisaw

lisaw Serious Forum Regular

My favourite show is Legend of the Lion King as well. :p015: Closely followed by Fantasmic :D

I love the MNSSHP parade and I really miss the Tapestry of Dreams Parade at Epcot.

3. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

my fave show has to be the lion king as well and the parade has to be the boo to you parade at MNSSHP, will be re videoing that on the trip so can upload it tfor the site if need be :D

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

The Lion King show is awesome and I would say it is my favorite.

My favorite parade is the MNSSHP parade.

5. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well, I don't know which is my favorite show (here we go again... no ability to discriminate :sigh; ) but I do like Nemo, and Lion King quite a lot! :yes:

Parade? Easy Peasy. Hands down it was the Great Millenium Walk with the Sage of Time. :yes:

6. Beccaberry

Beccaberry She's beccalicious! Forum Host

Guess I'll be the first to break ranks :D My favorite show was the Diamond Horseshoe Revue...I adored that show...cried my eyes out when it closed...

Favorite parade...*sigh*...that's a hard one...I do *love* the MNSSHP parade though..."Boo to you..." :laugh:

7. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Although we don't always do it, The Legend Of The Lion King is probably my favorite also.

8. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Does anyone have any photos to share of parades/shows pre 2003 that are no longer running? I'd love to see them :p015: