1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Snow White is out......

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Isafari, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

The Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom will produce several new attractions at Walt Disney World, including the dark ride Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, the Be Our Guest restaurant and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train roller coaster.

But on the way out is a classic, Snow White's Scary Adventures, which dates to Magic Kingdom's opening day in 1971. It will be converted into Princess Fairytale Hall, where guests can interact with Disney royalty.

Who thinks this is a waste of a ride?

2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Urgh more character meets or 'cheap stuff'

Really not happy about this - yes the ride looked dated but for that very reason it was great and magical. For many years people used to play the apple game- where you would get out of the car and run round to nick the witches apple and get back in your seat before the end of the ride

End of an era

Not happy

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

It's a perfectly good ride which is still very popular - turning it into a meet 'n' greet seems such a waste.

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I think there SHOULD be a Snow White ride, however, I do think its a bit scary for toddlers and preschoolers, and in the end, they are the target market for it... I think...